Acrylic Painting with Lee Hammond
You can learn to paint with skill and confidence. Lee Hammond makes painting with acrylics accessible and fun with sound guidance, practical tips and encouraging advice.
As Lee explains, the magic of acrylic painting is in the layers. Painting in layers makes it easy to block out shapes, add details and cover mistakes. Just follow along step by step, and in no time you’ll be painting a variety of beautiful subjects so realistic and detailed no one will believe you’re just a beginner.
Starting with the basics, Lee’s masterful instruction includes:
- Help with choosing brushes, paints and other materials.
- Easy methods for thinning paint, mixing colours and preparing surfaces.
- Visual explanations of colour and composition.
- Close-up instruction for getting the details just right, including textures, shading, reflections, highlights and skin tones.
- 40 step-by-step painting demonstrations for painting still-lifes, landscapes, portraits, flowers, animals and more.
Try Lee’s proven techniques and start achieving the paintings of your dreams!
Out of stock