Dala Sun Colour 250ml
Dala Sun Colour is a concentrated, liquid fabric paint product that lends itself to sun dye and tie dye techniques. Specifically formulated for batik and salt drying techniques.
- Colours mix well – create your own shades!
- Test on a sample piece of fabric to ensure compatibility.
- Use as is or dilute with water.
- Pre-soak fabric. Wring out til damp.
- Liberally apply the Sun Colour to the garment or fabric.
- While the garment or fabric is still wet, position a stencil or arrange opaque objects in a decorative design on the garment or fabric and leave in the sun until the desired effect is achieved.
- Remove the objects from the garment or fabric and heat set using an iron at the recommended maximum temperature for 3 minutes.
It is recommended that the maximum temperature for setting the paint is 130 degrees Celcius.
Clean up using warm, soapy water.
Add to basket