Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pebeo Setasilk Silk Paint
With Setasilk you can easily paint on silk since its colours are fixed simply by ironing and the delicate fabric will remain flexible and unharmed. The vibrant, fluid colours can be mixed or used directly from the bottle to obtain rich, bright, refined tones.
- Works on all types of silk: twill, pongé, crêpe de Chine, crêpe georgette and damask silk.
- Suits all silk painting techniques: outlines, salt sprinkling technique, watercolour, sun technique, wax batik and mahaju technique.
- For large works, fix in an oven: 5 min at 150 °C is recommended.
- Setasilk colours can be used with an airbrush.
- Air-dries in minutes.
- Can be diluted with Setasilk Lightening Medium.
- Transparent rather than opaque colours.
- To fix, iron for 5 minutes on the back of the fabric without steam on the cotton setting.
- 48 hours after fixing, the colours can be washed by hand and machine (delicate setting).
- Watercolour brushes are ideal for silk painting. For backgrounds and solids, foam brushes are the most practical.
- Clean brushes with soap and water.