Schmincke Transparent Size / Primer 500ml
For mineral surfaces
A colorless, transparent, light-resistant and non-aging primer for pre-priming and consolidating absorbing and sandy mineral surfaces like plaster or concrete. Important: the mineral surfaces should be clean, dry, intact and without any mould release agent! Forms an elastic, satin-gloss film after drying. The product should be diluted with 4 parts of water. In the case of difficult surfaces please use the concentrate.
- Shake well and stir – if necessary – before use.
- The mineral surfaces should be clean, dry, intact and without any mould-release agents.
- The kind of use depends on the absorbance of the surface being treated.
- Size / primer is mixable with water, but dries up to a water-insoluble film.
- Normally one uses the product in dilution with 4 parts water. In the case of difficult surfaces (very absorbent / sandy) please use the concentrate. (It is important that there is no closed film on the surface!)
- The product can be applied with a brush, a paint roller or an airbrush.
- Please clean tools like brushes as soon as possible with water or water and soap.
- Please don´t use the product below temperatures under 5 °C object- and room-temperatures. Also beware the application on warm surfaces or under direct sun irritation!
- As primer afterwards we recommend i.e. Schmincke primer
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Contains: acrylate styrol dispersion.