Tekoro Water-Based Spray Paint (400ml)
SCROLL DOWN BELOW TEXT TO SEE AVAILABLE COLOURS
- Water-based protective formula that contains no lead
- Suitable for wood, flowers, cardboard, polystyrene, metal, cement, etc.
- Not suitable for soft PE and PP plastics.
- Coverage per can approximately 3 square metres, depending on surface and preparation.
- Ensure the surface to be sprayed is clean and free of dust, grease and rust.
- Using the correct primer will ensure the best, lasting results.
- Shake vigorously before use.
- When spraying, hold the can in an upright position 20 to 45 cm from the surface and spray in a steady back and forth motion.
- Apply 2 to 3 light coats a couple of minutes apart.
PREPARING FOR STORAGE:
- Turn the can upside down and spray out the excess paint. This will prevent the nozzle from clogging.
- Clogged nozzles can be cleaned with brush cleaner or thinners.
- Do not use a sharp object to open the nozzle.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Spray paints are extremely flammable and the cans are pressurised. Please take the necessary precautions. Avoid contact with skin and eyes, work in a well-ventilated area, and keep out of reach of children.