The Deckle Edge will accept the following returns:
- If the product shipped has a defect or a manufacturing problem, or
- If an incorrect item was shipped, or
- If the return request is received within 7 calendar days of an online order being delivered or collected (the ‘cooling-off period’ specified for online orders in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act).
If you would like to return a defective or incorrect product, please notify us within 30 days of the product being delivered or collected. Notification after 30 days will result in the return not being approved.
For returns of defective or incorrect items, The Deckle Edge will pay the costs to return the goods. For returns of online orders that fall within the ‘cooling-off period’, the customer will need to pay the costs to return the goods.
- You will need a legitimate invoice or proof of purchase (order number/transaction number).
- The item must still be in its original packaging and condition, and not have been abused or misused.
- Should paper or any other products have been cut to a specific size for you, we cannot accept a return.
- In cases of uncertainty as to the reason for the fault or damage, the item needs to be sent back to the supplier for consideration to prove the fault or damage.
2. Once the return has been approved and received in good order, you will either be refunded or a replacement item will be shipped. This will depend on what is agreed between The Deckle Edge and you.