DELIVERIES WITHIN SOUTH AFRICA:
The Deckle Edge offers three methods of delivery to you. When placing an order, you may choose delivery via:
- Courier; or
- Collection from a Pargo Pick-Up Point; or
- Collection from our Salt River branch
Where The Deckle Edge accepts your order, The Deckle Edge will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than a maximum of 30 days from receiving your payment (“Delivery Period”). However, parcels will generally be sent out within 2-3 working days of your payment being made. It then generally takes about 1-7 working days for the parcel to reach you (or your Pargo Pick-Up Point, if you have selected Pargo as your delivery option). Timelines depend on your location.
We will notify you if we are unable to deliver within the Delivery Period. You may then, within seven days of being notified, choose whether or not to cancel your order. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the purchase price.
DELIVERIES OUTSIDE OF SOUTH AFRICA:
If you would like delivery outside of South Africa, it's unlikely that we would be able to assist with courier arrangements, but we would be happy to prepare your purchase for collection by your own courier or shipping company.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 021 201 4100.
1. Incorrect delivery address provided by customer
The Deckle Edge will not be held responsible should parcels be signed for and collected at the delivery address provided.
If the parcel is returned to The Deckle Edge we will then contact you to reschedule the shipping. Please note that you will need to pay the delivery fee again before the parcel is re-shipped to you. Therefore, it is essential that you ensure that the correct shipping address is provided.
2. Customer does not collect the parcel from their Pargo Pick-Up Point within the period required - 8 calendar days.
Should you not collect your parcel from the Pargo Pick-Up Point within 8 calendar days of the notification that it is ready for collection, Pargo will return the parcel to The Deckle Edge. We will then contact you to reschedule shipping. Please note that you will need to pay the delivery fee again before the parcel is re-shipped to you.
The Deckle Edge will accept the following returns:
1. If the product shipped has a defect or a manufacturing problem.
2. If an incorrect item was shipped.
Should you have a valid reason to return the product, please notify The Deckle Edge within 30 days of the product being shipped (or collected, as applicable).
Notification after 30 days will result in the return not being authorised by The Deckle Edge.
Please be sure to read the product specifications before placing an order as The Deckle Edge will not accept the return of an undesired item ordered.
1. Contact The Deckle Edge by e-mail (email@example.com) or telephonically (021 201 4100) about the problem encountered.
The Deckle Edge requires the following conditions:
- A legitimate invoice or proof of purchase (order number/transaction number) is required to prove the purchase.
- The item is still in its original packaging and has not been used.
- Should paper or any other products have been cut to a specific size for you, we cannot accept a return.
Should you return an item that is faulty or has a manufacturing fault, the following conditions prevail:
- A legitimate invoice or proof of purchase (order number/transaction number) is required to prove the purchase
- The item has not been abused and instructions as to its use have been adhered to.
- In cases of uncertainty as to the reason for the fault or damage, the item needs to be sent back to the supplier for consideration to prove the fault or damage.
2. If The Deckle Edge authorises the return, the product must be shipped back to The Deckle Edge, in the original condition, within 7 days, to 13 Brickfield Road, Salt River, Cape Town, 7925.
3. Once the return has been received by The Deckle Edge, you will either be refunded or a replacement item will be shipped. This will depend on what is agreed between The Deckle Edge and you.