For deliveries WITHIN SOUTH AFRICA:
The Deckle Edge Online Shop offers 2 (two) methods of delivery of Goods to you. You may elect delivery via:
- courier; or
Where The Deckle Edge accepts your order, The Deckle Edge will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 90 (ninety) days from receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to cancel your order for the Goods. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the purchase price.
The shipping cost is indicated on the checkout page before purchase and is based on courier fees.
Orders of R750 and above will be delivered for FREE (Unless otherwise indicated e.g. if the order contains large bulky items)
Parcels will be posted within 2 working days of your payment being made. It then takes approximately 5-7 working days for the parcel to reach you where you will need to collect it.
For URGENT DELIVERIES and deliveries OUTSIDE OF SOUTH AFRICA:
If you are outside of South Africa or need to receive your order in a hurry, please contact us on email@example.com as arrangements can be made, but these will result in higher shipping costs.
Shipping costs for speed services will depend on the size and weight of the parcel as well as location of delivery. These will be individually quoted for - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 021 180 4442
Should any of the following situations arise:
1. Incorrect delivery address provided by customer.
The Deckle Edge will not be held responsible should parcels be signed for and collected at the delivery address provided.
If the parcel is returned to The Deckle Edge we will then contact you to re-schedule the shipping. Please note that you will need to pay the delivery fee again before the parcel is re-shipped to you. Therefore, it is essential that you ensure that the correct shipping address is provided.
2. Customer does not collect the parcel from the Post Office within the period required by the Post Office.
Should you not collect the parcel from the Post Office timeously, the Post Office will then return the parcel to The Deckle Edge. We will then contact you to re-schedule shipping. Please note that you will need to pay the delivery fee again before the parcel is re-shipped to you.
The Deckle Edge will accept the following returns:
1. If the product shipped has a defect or a manufacturing problem.
2. If an incorrect item was shipped.
Should you have a valid reason to return the product, please notify The Deckle Edge within 30 days of the product being shipped.
Notification after 30 days will result in the return not being authorised by The Deckle Edge.
Please be sure to read the product specifications before placing an order as The Deckle Edge will not accept the return of an undesired item ordered.
1. Contact The Deckle Edge by e-mail (email@example.com) or telephonically (021 180 4442) about the problem encountered.
The Deckle Edge will refund any item purchased at The Deckle Edge with the following conditions;
- A legitimate invoice or proof of purchase (order number / transaction number) is required to prove the purchase.
- The item is still in its’ original packaging and has not been used.
- Should paper or any other products have been cut to a specific size for the client we cannot accept a return.
Should the client return an item that is faulty or has a manufacturing fault, the following conditions prevail.
- A legitimate invoice or proof of purchase (order number / transaction number) is required to prove the purchase
- The item has not been abused and instructions as to it’s’ use has been adhered to.
- In cases of uncertainty as to the reason for the fault or damage, the item needs to be sent back to the supplier for consideration to prove the fault or damage.
2. If The Deckle Edge authorises the return, the product must be shipped back to The Deckle Edge, in the original condition, within 7 days, to 13 Brickfield Road, Salt River, Cape Town, 7925.
3. A tracking number needs to be provided to The Deckle Edge once the parcel has been posted.
4. Please be sure to retain your returns shipping receipt in case the return gets lost in the post.
5. Once the return has been received by The Deckle Edge, the customer will either be refunded their money or a replacement item will be shipped. This will depend on what is agreed between The Deckle Edge and the customer.